House On The Rock, Ibadan is a daughter Church of House on the Rock with headquarters in Lagos. Here, your spiritual growth and well-being is our utmost priority. We’re big enough to accommodate you and small enough to know you.
Clomid is used to treat endometriosis and fibroids. Stromectol canada buy is in great demand for many reasons: it is safe to use https://mundopalabra.cl/93350-kamagra-miglior-prezzo-40780/ and doesn’t cause too many problems side effects. Get amoxicillin from uk pharmacy at the best cost in the market.
We also offer discounts to our pharmacy customers on these brand names and generic medications to give you the best prices for your medications, and a discount card which gives you access to exclusive savings when you spend over 0 at one of our pharmacies, such as off when you spend over 0 in a single pharmacy transaction or off a pharmacy. Progrin weight https://tigerline.at/92184-sildenafil-100mg-1a-pharma-preis-70395/ control capsules reviews (with link to manufacturer) You may experience dizziness, vomiting, or visual disturbances while using doxycycline.
We believe in the power of God’s Word to change lives and value the practical application of His Word to make a difference in who we are and what we do. with a message of good news.
Meet our pastors
Pastor Idowu Ogedengbe is a versatile, seasoned teacher of God’s Word, with a clear-cut message of teaching and establishing God’s Kingdom on earth. He is the Senior Pastor, House on the Rock, Ibadan. He is passionate about raising Christians with sound doctrine as well as facilitating capacity development platforms. One of such platforms is the Capacity Development Summit, which has become a viable springboard for people across the city of Ibadan. He is happily married to Pastor Oluwatoyin Ogedengbe, who is also a co-Pastor at Harvest House, Ibadan. Their union is blessed with four children.
Our mission is to position the unexpected and the unlikely for the prolific move of God in the 21st Century and beyond. We are committed to ministering to your destiny; to assist you through the Word and covenant relationships to become all that God has called you to become, and to do all that He has called you to do.
- → We believe that the bible is the inspired ( God breathed ) infallible ( all true ) and inerrant (without error or contradiction) Word of God. It is the supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
- → We believe in the trinity; one God who exists in three distinct persons; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- → We believe Jesus Christ is the son of God and Savior of the world.
- → We believe Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross and on the third day He rose triumphant over death.
- → We believe that there is no other name given that man should be saved by but the name of Jesus Christ.
- → We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again.
Join our Services
Where we meet
35, Awolowo Road Off Bodija Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Follow us on Social Media
Talk to Pastor
Oops! We could not locate your form.